Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Podcasts

So I'm 3 or 4 years late to the party, but I recently discovered I enjoy podcasts. Not just the ones I want to listen to for entertainment sake, but also ones I can use for my writing. There are ones geared specifically for writers, of course, but I've also been listening to ones about science, astronomy, pop culture, and other things that can give me ideas for stories, characters, subplots, etc. Pretty much anything can give story ideas, and podcasts are nice and handy, either at the computer or iPod.

As I said, I know most people are saying that I should have discovered these a while ago. If you, like me, haven't thought about listening to these through a writer's eye, I suggest it. Short post today, but I have some more podcasts to listen to. Until next time, keep reading and/or writing.