Monday, December 23, 2013

Free Kindle Edition of Dragon Guard

Happy Holidays, everyone! To celebrate the season, I'm going to play Santa Claus to one lucky person with my book, Dragon Guard. I'm going to gift, though Amazon, a Kindle copy of the book, a Young Adult Contemporary Fantasy Adventure with plenty of zombies and other undead creatures, and even a bit o' romance! You can decide if you want to keep it for yourself or gift it to a friend or family member. I even have a preview hub set up where you can read the first four chapters (and, of course, on the above Amazon link, you can preview it, as well).

How do you win? Simple! All you have to do is post a comment in this post or retweet it on Twitter. I'll be tweeting official entry tweets over the next couple of days, so keep an eye out. Follow me here if you don't already! I'll keep the contest open until about midway Christmas Day (Pacific Standard Time). You'll need to provide me with your email address (or, if you plan on gifting it to someone else, their email address) so I can give you the link to the book, and, of course, you'll need to have a Kindle or a Kindle app to read it. You can download it here for your smartphone, iPad, PC, or whatever. I use it on my phone, and it works great!

So that's the contest. I'm only running it for a short time (2 days), so get in early. One entry per person, but if you'd like to retweet it a number of times to spread the news, I'd be grateful! Good luck, Merry Christmas, and happy reading!