Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Updates to My Blog

I've added a few things today. First, at the top right, you'll see a badge for the "500 Words a Day Challenge." It's not a contest or anything, but just more of a promise to myself to write 500 words a day. It is from Inkygirl.com, and I think an excellent reminder to get my buns into my writing desk and get moving on my novel, which I'm using the challenge for. I'll be writing short stories and non-fiction pieces (not to mention blogs, twitters, and response posts), but I'm only counting words on my novel for this challenge. Started on Monday, and so far I'm batting 1000!

I also added a link to blogs I read. They're on the right hand side of the screen. Just scroll down a bit if you don't see them. I also added the search gadget in case anyone wants to search through what I've written about. And at the bottom of the page I have a guest book which you can sign. I'd be thrilled to get some more people in there. That's it for this week. Until next time, keep reading and/or writing.