Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Hunger Games

I finished Mockingjay last night (the third and final book of the Hunger Games, and my mind immediately turned towards the Hunger Games movie coming out later this month. I enjoyed the heck out of this epic trilogy, and I can't wait to see how close the films follow the books. The official trailer gives me hope that it'll stick pretty close to the series, which would be excellent. I don't usually see movies in the theater, but I will be making an exception to that for this movie. If you haven't read the books, give them a try. Be warned, they are dark and quite violent, but if you can stomach stories like that, the trilogy should have something for you.

The movie comes out on March 23rd. Check out the official trailer:

You-Tube turned off the embedding, so click here to see the trailer