Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Goodreads Shelf

I spaced yesterday and forgot to put out a blog post. Teach me to not write out a "to-do" list for each day. Anyway, I finished Brad Meltzer's The Zero Game last night, and I gave my review on my Goodreads page. I try to review every book I read, so if you'd like to see my reviews, please visit my Goodreads shelf, and feel free to friend me, too. My reviews aren't usually very in depth in the story, as I don't want to spoil anything, but I always try to tell what struck me with the book, good or bad or both. Usually my reviews are pretty positive since if I'm not enjoying a book, chances are I'll put it down without finishing it. I did that twice this month, so my overall book count so far this year is pretty low. So if you're interested in being my friend on Goodreads, or you just want to peek at my shelf, please follow the link above. If you're not a member of Goodreads, follow that link, find the homepage, and sign up. It's a great site for book lovers! Have a great week everyone!