Tuesday, December 23, 2008

First Post

Yes, I know, not very original. But here it is. My first Blog Post.

I guess I should say, "Welcome to Eric J. Krause's Writing Spot!" Yeah, that sounds like a good begining, doesn't it? So consider it said.

The overall plan of this blog is to keep the world updated on my writings. In future posts I will link some of my short stories that have been published on the World Wide Web. My newest looks like it is scheduled to come out this coming Tuesday, Dec. 16th. I also have another coming sometime next year--not sure when, but I believe sometime in late February, maybe later. But more on that when it actually happens, eh?

I'll try to post once a week, though I may update more often if need be. We'll see how it goes.

Now I just need a snazzy sign-off line, and I'll be happy...

EDIT: I decided to go with a new account, so I moved what I already had over to this one. Everything is the same as what I had, just with a new address.