Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Newest Published Story

I found out today that I have a very short story (only 101 words) in the compilation, Dog Days of Summer 2010. My story is called "Bowl o' Red," and you can find it on page 33 of the collection. (I'm even more excited about the fact that it was chosen as an Honorable Mention.) Check it out, and let me know what you think. And while you're there, give a look at the other stories. It's filled with excellent authors, and each story is only 101 words long, meaning you can read a bunch in a short period of time. Very cool! You can also visit this link to see more about the book, as well as see an interview with Sam Adamson, the author chosen as the grand prize winner (congrats, Sam!). Big thanks to Michael J. Solender for putting this together. I had a good time crafting my story, and I can't wait to dig into the other stories.