Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday Posts

Okay, today's post is strictly for me. I want to start putting up short posts about writing, but I keep procrastinating. So if I do this today, I've pretty much locked myself into starting this next week--and it has the added benefit of being a bit of a teaser for anyone who does choose to read this. Promotion!

Anyway, I'll be publishing short posts about my writing process, both for short fiction and novels. This won't be a do this type of series, but more of a this is what works for me series. I know writers like to see how other people work (I know I sure do), so this will give a bit o' insight into my process.

As the title says, I'll be posting these on Wednesdays. Now I need to get off my duff and consider the best way to start. I'm sure I'll figure something out. Until next time, keep reading and/or writing.