Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Reading Challenge

Last year I attempted the Outdo Yourself Challenge at The Book Vixen's blog, and while I came close to my goal, I fell just a book short. Hopefully I can do a bit better this year. My goal this year (as it was last year) is to read 50 books. I hit 49 last year, so I only need one additional book this year. I can do it! I will list which books I've completed below. If you'd like to join in this challenge, click this sentence or the picture below.

2012 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge

If you'd like to read my review of any or all of the books I read this year, check out my reviews on Goodreads. Feel free to friend me while you're there, if you'd like!

Now, onto the books:
1. Feed by M.T. Anderson
2. Peter and Max: A Fables Novel by Bill Willingham
3. Other Kingdoms by Richard Matheson
4. A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court by Mark Twain
5. The Moon Maze Game by Larry Niven and Steven Barnes
6. The Zero Game by Brad Meltzer
7. Tirfo Thuin by Andrew Butterworth
8. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
9. The Dark Yergall by Jason Sullivan
10. The Fairy-Tale Detectives by Michael Buckley
11. Devil's Hand by M.E. Patterson
12. Time's Daughter by Anya Breton
13. Witch Hunt by K.C. Blake
14. The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger by Stephen King